At The Last Meeting:
• Keys have been made for the key box and we will work on installing it this month. Also, Zan will be helping us with the door's security.
• The Blu Mound's State Park Trail was approved. Thank you to all who took the time to comment!
• The Club ride is this weekend (Feb 10th -12th) in Medford. We will be staying at Boarder's Inn and Suites. There are still a few rooms available if you would like to join us [715-748-2330]. We will be meeting at the Pioneer Restaurant in Westfield at 8:30am on Friday (2/10). We will continue up together from there. The club will be buying pizza for the riders on Friday night. We are welcome to bring our own snacks and beverages to enjoy at the hotel in the evenings.
• Emily is continuing to work on the new club apparel. She hopes to have order information available at the next meeting.
• Due to some issues we encountered with our early season grooming, the club voted that Donnie Davis be the Trail Grooming Contact. If you are interested in grooming feel free to contact Donnie at 608-697-4772.
• The next meeting will be held March 6th at 7:30pm at Reimer's Roadhouse. Hope to see you all there!
Published: February 20th, 2017